Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chanel Eyelash Curler Review

 
Posted by Picasa


I was on the search for a new eyelash curler. I had heard good things about the Chanel curler so I thought I would give it a try.

I have to say this curler does just as fine a job as the Shu Uemura.  No pinching. My lashes stay curled all day long.  I have not lost any lashes after curling like I have in the past.

The curler is black with the Chanel logo. I like it because it is a change from the silver tone curlers of the past.

Delivering beautiful lift and intense curves, the arc shape of the precision eyelash curler fits perfectly against the eyelid, gently and safely sculpting every single lash for optimal natural curl. Includes two silicone refill pads. Featured in the Le Regard Sophistique collection.


The cost is steep.  I purchased at Nordstroms for $34. You get two silicone replacement pads.

Overall I think it is worth the money to get yourself beautifully curled lashes with no pinching.

No comments:

Post a Comment